What if My JIRENO CUBE4 Shut Down Automatically？
For the protection of the machine overheating, JIRENO CUBE4 projector may push a warning and automatically shut down sometimes.
If your JIRENO CUBE4 automatically shuts down occasionally without a warning, which may be caused by the poor contact of the power supply. Please check if the power cords are loose. If so, please make sure that they are in a tight connection.
If your CUBE4 automatically shuts down occasionally with a high-temperature warning appearing on the screen, it may be caused by the following situations:
1. The front and rear vents may be blocked when using the projector. Please remove the obstructions within 30cm of the front and rear vents.
2. The system may misjudge the high temperature. Please check if the system is updated. If not, please contact JIRENO after-sales team to get the OTA update package to update the system.
If your JIRENO CUBE4 always shuts down automatically without entering the homepage after turning the machine on, the system is stuck on boot. Please try the following steps:
1. Power off the projector. In the shutdown state, press and hold the power button on the projector for 10 seconds to reset the system. After the system is reset, it will take a few minutes to restart. Please be patient and wait for it.
2. After the projector restarts successfully, update the system to the latest version by selecting Settings > Update > Online update.
If your CUBE4 always shuts down automatically and a high-temperature warning appears on the screen after turning the machine on, there may be an NTC failure or heat-dissipation fans failure. Please try the following steps:
1. Check the front or rear vents for sound or hot air blowing out. You can place a small piece of paper in front of the front air vent, and observe whether the paper is blown by the wind.
2. If there is no sound or hot air, it means that the fans are failed. Please record a video of the status of this paper.
3. If the paper is blown by the wind, it means that the heat-dissipation fans work normally. Then power off the projector and try to reset the system in the shutdown state. Press and hold the power button on the projector for 10 seconds to reset the system.
4. After the projector restarts successfully, update the system to the latest version by selecting Settings > Update > Online update.
Note: For the after-sales service needs, please describe the problems with your product in detail:
1. What is the problem type of the projector?
2. What is the using environment (dry, humid, etc.,) of the projector?
3. Please send us the video of the fans’operation detection back.
If you still have an auto-shutdown issue, please feel free to contact JIRENO customer service at email@example.com for further assistance. Make sure to mention that you have tried the listed steps so our staff does not ask you to repeat these steps.